The forest: living space – leisure space – economic space
The forestry and timber industry plays a central role in the management of forestry resources. The aim is to secure the sustainable use of the forest in all of its facets. This necessitates bringing ecological, economic and social aspects of forest use into a state of harmony. Being able to fulfil this tasks requires up-to-date, durable spatial information, which can be incorporated in forestry planning processes wherever it is needed.
con terra supports the forestry & timber industry and other agents in effectively shaping the increasingly complex tasks facing them in the field of forest management. This takes the form of comprehensive consultancy activities in the integration of GIS technology in the relevant forestry processes. Extensive technical know-how and maximum technological and service expertise guarantee investment security and future-proof solutions.
- Strategic and Technological Advice to develop the professional potential use of geoinformation
- Conception, planning and implementation of innovative and sustainable geo-apps and solutions, based on the technologies of con terra, Esri and Safe Software
- Providing innovative offline capable app technologies
- Development based on agile and classic approach models such as Scrum or V-Model XT
- Hybrid virtual teams (takeover of subtasks by external or customer developers)
- Hosting of data, applications and services
- Data processing and data migration
- Standard technology training and customized training