For us, the staff of con terra, the focus of all our activities is on people. The success of our work is rooted in the honest, respectful and open communication that we conduct both with each other and with our customers and partners. We are guided in our activities by four common values
that express what it means to us to be a part of this organisation. These guidelines give us orientation and define our aspirations aimed at by our deeds:
- We are ourselves responsible for our company, colleagues, relationships with our customers and partners, our social environment, and ourselves.
- Taking responsibility means taking risks, which also includes taking personal responsibility for any failures that might occur.
- We accept that mistakes will be made that do not result from carelessness or an unwillingness to learn.
- We are committed to the sustained safeguarding and value enhancement of our company. We strive for continual growth and invest systematically in our products, services and staff.
- We also apply our knowledge and technologies outside the working environment in support of socially beneficial projects.
- We are aware that striving for a secure company in difficult times might also require disagreeable measures.
- We are prepared to face the need for constant adjustment processes.
- We treat each other with mutual respect and consideration on the basis of mutual trust.
- We are reliable and adhere to our agreements with customers, partners and each other.
- We are honest and direct. Each of us may say what he thinks in an appropriate way without the risk of being disadvantaged.
- We attach value to an open and cooperative contact that goes beyond hierarchical levels.
- Our collaboration is characterised by an actively helpful attitude reflected by each individual. We share our knowledge and learn from one another.
- We show consideration and practice tolerance but reject consensus at any price, excessive harmoniousness and the circumvention of necessary criticism.
- We respect the personality of each individual and see therein a source of creativity and innovation.
- We create personal space within which employees can develop in their fields of activity.
- We attach great value to mental flexibility and curiosity. We are therefore open to new ways of doing things and accept different approaches to achieving our goals.
- Individuality has its limits wherever it is necessary to comply with standards and jointly agreed rules. We want to instil a peaceful coexistence between individuality and a sense of community.
- We perform outstanding achievements and achieve our goals.
- What counts for us is above all team success. This requires great willingness to perform on the part of each and every one of us, as well as a willingness to develop and change.
- Every employee has the right to receive regular and nuanced feedback. We regard dispute with feedback as a chance to learn.
- Our economic actions are determined by cost-effectiveness and cost-consciousness. We measure the company's performance in terms of transparent criteria.
- We are aware that material goals are not the only ones that are of importance. Performance is brought about by people, for whom we bear mutual responsibility.
The customer as part of the team
Striving for excellent performance and an enthusiasm for our work are what unites us a team. We see our customers as part of this team, which is why we promote a lively dialogue
culture. Active integration is the key to implementing exactly those solutions that focus on actual needs.