con terra at the INSPIRE Conference 2016
con terra presents current solutions for implementing INSPIRE guidelines at this year's INSPIRE Conference.
The conference will be held from 26 to 30 September in Barcelona under the motto "INSPIRing a sustainable environment"
A total of six contributions by con terra employees showcase the latest technologies and trends on the subject. The focus is also on how existing information and infrastructure can be used more effectively: modern, user-friendly apps make it possible to offer innovative (citizen) services.
INSPIRE - experts from con terra impart knowledge in the following presentations and workshops:
- Solving the European Data Puzzle and Simplifying the INSPIRE Usage, presentation by Mark Döring (con terra)
- The European Data Portal - new users and applications of INSPIRE sources, presentation by Marc Kleemann (con terra)
- Transformation of geological data of Baden – Württemberg, presentation by Sören Dupke (con terra)
- Simplifying INSPIRE Mapping Challenges with FME, presentation by Benjamin Quest (con terra)
- Providing smart INSPIRE apps with map.apps and con terra's solution platform, presentation by Ralf Hackmann (con terra)
- The Challenge: Making Use of INSPIRE Services - INSPIREd by Open Data Hackathons, workshop with Antje Kügeler and Thomas Wojaczek (con terra)
At the C2 booth at the company's exhibition, experts from con terra will demonstrate current products and solutions for INSPIRE.
Find out about the INSPIRE Solution Pack for FME, map.apps, and smart.finder, and arrange a personal appointment: contact us by phone on +49 89 207 005 2200 or send an email to email@example.com.