INSPIRE Solution Pack for FME 2.0 now available
17.08.2015Overview of main new functions:
con terra GmbH has now published the INSPIRE Solution Pack for FME 2.0. The new version now not only supports schema mapping into the Esri ArcGIS for INSPIRE Geodatabase but also the direct generation of INSPIRE GML.
- Support for various implementation methods (Esri INSPIRE Geodatabase, INSPIRE GML)
- Automatic generation of Atom Feeds
- Support for further Annex themes (Annex I / II / III)
- More than 300 new INSPIRE transformers
- Integration of INSPIRE UML diagrams into GML workspace templates
- Provision and updating of INSPIRE workspace templates in the FME Store
The new Version 2.0 can be used with FME 2015 and will be supplied over the coming days to customers with a valid service agreement.
The new features will be presented at the INTERGEO
in Stuttgart on 15-17 September.
For further information or any other queries, please feel free to contact us.