FMEdays 2019 - locate the future!
Take the opportunity to experience three exciting days of FME technology at the WCC Bonn!
Safe Software and con terra invite you to FMEdays, the European User Conference for FME, which will be held in Bonn from 18 to 20 March 2019. The FMEdays will be kick-off of the international FME World Tour.
Take advantage of this opportunity to exchange experiences and networking strategies with FME users, developers and data experts from Germany, Europe and all over the world. Get to know the new features of FME 2019 and take a look into the future of the FME platform.
- Keynotes speakers - Don Murray and Dale Lutz (co-founders of Safe Software Inc.)
- Exclusive contributions from Safe Software's developers and chief architects
- Best practices and partner solutions from all over Europe
- Technical contributions with useful tips and tricks for FME Desktop, Server and Cloud
- Pre-conference workshops and FME trainings to build and expand your knowledge
- Speakers' Corner - Make the FMEdays your stage
- Help Desk - Ask the FME experts
With the magnificent former Bundestag building as background, the FMEdays will provide a unique opportunity for training, brainstorming, knowledge transfer and networking.