"We have found FME to be so versatile that it has become our geomatic Swiss army knife."
- Gonzalo López García, Head of the GIS and Cartography Department -
"The capacity of FME to define and execute geoprocesses, in this case both with point clouds and with images, helped to viably and effectively improve production."
- Alejandro Guinea de Salas, Managing Director Geograma -
"We deliberately chose a leading company, because we wanted to offer our customers the best long-term solutions."
- Gerald Müller, Vivawest DL -
"map.apps has enabled us to provide users with apps that have a specialised focus, within a short space of time."
- Dr. Stefan Franz, Wald und Holz NRW -
"The Port of Seattle is excited to finally have an advanced, fine-grained ArcGIS security infrastructure in place to secure our most sensitive geospatial applications."
- Eric Drenckpohl, Enterprise GIS Manager Port of Seattle -
"An essential factor guaranteeing the success of GeoBAK is the very good level of cooperation between our employees and con terra and its partners."
- SDI Service Centre, GeoSN - State organisation for basic spatial data and land surveying in Saxony -
"Ever since the web tool for 3D System Building Restricted Areas has been deployed, our employees' workloads have been drastically reduced."
- Andreas Wiese, BAF -
"Implementation of con terra’s sdi.suite is helping us to play a leading role with regard to INSPIRE compliance in the UK."
- Gwyn Rees, Director -
"Without the flawless cooperation between the broadcasters and network operators involved and the partners of con terra GmbH and the Broadcast Technology Institute (IRT), this ambitious project would never have been possible.“"
- Michael Reichert, Head of the digital radio project office -
"ERGOGIS runs very stably, is easily handled, and intuitively operated."
- Christian Haasz, Project Manager, ITERGO -
"FME enables us to adapt flexibly to the demand for multiple use of spatial data in our print and electronic products."
- Michael Müller, Publisher -
"But thanks to the sturdy concept, the very good-functioning software, which is also easy to use, and the excellent installation service and customer support, the challenge was successfully mastered."
- Axel Walther, GIS Manager, District of Oberhavel -
"The flexibility of the new web GIS platform FGIS_online has already sustainably proven itself."
- Beate Graichen, Staatsbetrieb Sachsenforst -
"The Digital Service File is exciting because of its rapid search service in the various filing and working systems."
- Ralf van der Heyden, RAG Aktiengesellschaft -
"The EUMETSAT EO portal was designed, developed and implemented in a short space of time, thanks to con terra’s competence in the field of SOA in general and geo-services in particular."
- Michael Schick, EUMETSAT -
"Once we’ve blown a breach in the thickets of INSPIRE specifications and once a path was found for an easy transformation of INSPIRE relevant local data sets on Protected Sites."
- Dr. Dirk Hinterlang, State Office for Nature, Environment and Consumer Protection North Rhine- Westphalia -
"Both our customers and LUXPLAN S.A. are more than satisfied with the results."
- Sascha Rohner, Technical Director GIS - LUXPLAN S.A. -
"The OMS shows its lasting benefits through its ability to integrate GIS and SAP-ERP services."
- Dr. Ludger Terhart, Head of Information Technologies -
"By using map.apps, our developers were able to put a robust, high-performance web application in produc-tion in only four months."
- LUBW -
"FME has been an essential tool for SITMUN since it was set up in 2005. We have used FME to load geographical information files to the SITMUN database, to give users the option of fully or partially downloading this information, and to change the coordinates system in an easy, homogenised and fast way, with a fully interoperable data structure."
- Josefina Saez Burgaya, Department of Territory and Sustainability Barcelona Provincial Council -